Products & ServicesWhether you manage a large property with hundreds of rooms or just a small boutique hotel, Pacific Energy can help you with your energy conservation and renovation needs. In addition to our comprehensive range of services, Pacific Energy is a Telkonet partner and Onity authorized dealer and installer.
- Walk through surveys
- Engineering ROI calculations
- Investment grade audits
- Monitoring guest room energy management systems
- Customized damper controls for guest room exhaust (fresh air systems)
- Installation of induction and LED lighting
- Variable frequency drive motors
- Installation of computerized boiler controls
- Installation of solar for pools and spas
- Installation of energy conserving thermostats
- Demolition of existing vinyl, carpeting, and painting
- Carpet installation
- Vinyl installation
- Tile installation
- Complete painting interior or exterior
- Replacement of all new FF&E hotel packages
Telkonet EcoSmart Product Suite
EcoSmart offers a product suite capable of creating an in-room energy management network that can be configured to meet the requirements of most building environments. Pacific Energy can provide and install any combination of intelligent thermostats, occupancy sensors, door contacts, and plug load control devices. All products can be networked to enhance energy efficiency and provide remote monitoring capability.
Learn more about the suite of EcoSmart Products.
Pacific Energy is a Telkonet partner.
Onity SensorStat DDC 2-F and innPULSE
SensorStat DDC 2-F: Digital Thermostat and Energy Management
The DDC merges digital temperature control with PIR occupancy sensing, and HVAC setback strategies to create the latest energy management technology in the industry today. SensorStat® DDC can be used as a stand-alone unit or with the on-line software, innPULSE®. Additional Information
innPULSE: Operations Management
This advanced information system delivers innovative features designed specifically to reduce operations expenses, improve services, and closely monitor rooms. It expands into an interactive, on-line communication network directly linking other electronic devices and HVAC systems with individual departments via existing cable TV wiring. innPULSE works in conjunction with the SensorStat DDC.Additional Information
Pacific Energy is an Onity authorized dealer and installer.